The White Diamond Ultra cue tip is one of the real secrets for a top performing jump cue or break cue. Picone White Diamond tips are a multi-layered tip. Made from a specially selected fiber, they go through an 11 step process before becoming a finished tip. Each tip is inspected before packaging to the insure you the highest quality.
Only available in 14 millimeter diameter.
What is the difference in the "Picone White Diamond Ultra tip"?
* The "Picone White Ultra Diamond tip" is not a phenolic tip. Phenolic resins are hard and brittle and although they do make the ball jump as well as break hard, can be difficult to glue and very prone to miscues.
* The "Picone White Diamond Ultra tip" reduces miss-cues, to a minimum. Takes and holds chalk very well.
* It allows you to put english on the cue ball. You can jump with english, stop the cue ball, even drawing it back.
* When used for the break or jump-cue, gone is the glass breaking sound and fear of miscue.
* They are easily installed even with standard cue repair tools, you do not need a lathe. It is best to use a tip close to the size of the shaft for easier installation. If you have no experience with tip installation though, it is still best left to the professional.